Do you want to contact me regarding guest post submission? I’ve closed down accepting guest posts on Problogging Success except for excellent work from authority and/or talented authors.
Please read everything below very carefully before contacting me.
- If you’re representing a company or guest blogging on behalf of your clients, sorry I won’t publish your post.
- If you’re guest blogging for links (and links alone) – sorry! Yes guest bloggers can add up to two non-promotional links in their bio. And they can link to their content from within the post only for reference purpose and not for SEO (anchor texted links) or advertising. By “promotional” I mean salesy (marketing) pages or direct sales pages where there’s stuff for sale with or without price tag(s).
- If you can provide awesome value and entertain my readers, sure, please drop me a line with your pitch (article idea, plus a short summary) to jane[at]probloggingsuccess[dot]com and you will be treated well
- Please include your pitch (article title), a short summary and one or two links to your best posts, if you have any.
- I’m looking for guest posts that are at least 800 words in length.
!VERY Important! – You are required to respond to individual comments in your guest post preferably on the day the post goes live; but to be realistic, get back to comments at least within 5 days from the publish date. You are required to respond to individual comments (yes I say that again!) – don’t leave a generic “thanks for all your comments” comment. Also you must respond to any comments that rise later (I will notify you). Failing to interact with the commenters will result in removal of ALL links in your guest post, including the author bio links. There is NO negotiation to this!
If you’re contacting me for anything else, please use the form below
Have you claimed your access to the PBS Library yet?