RSS feed subscriber count is one of the parameters to check the popularity of a blog. Bloggers can promote their products and services through RSS subscribers.
The dissemination of information is fast and the impact will be bright as RSS subscribers will participate in commenting and giving feedback on your blog posts. Getting RSS subscribers is a great task, just as building an email list.
Bloggers will be very much encouraged by the rise in the number of RSS subscribers. It is easy to deliver content to subscribers through RSS feeds since it is all automated, once set properly.
I’m going to talk about a new plugin ‘Readers from RSS 2 Blog’ in detail now.
Even before reading this post, if you want to get the plugin on a “special Problogging Success” $30 discount (on unlimited license as an introductory offer), yes that’s available. If you check out the plugin through my affiliate link click here and get a special surprising discount (available only when you go through my link!).
You may click through any of the links in this post that mention the plugin to avail that special discount!
Who can use the plug-in?
- If you are struggling to convert RSS feed subscribers as your regular blog visitors
- If you have concerns on ‘copyright issues of your blog’s RSS feeds
- If you wish to display comments on RSS feeds as you display comments on blog posts
- If you want to achieve best marketing impact by utilizing your existing RSS Feed subscribers
- If you want to unleash unlimited yet targeted ad campaign to promote RSS feeds to give weight to a single blog post or a particular category of posts.
In all the above cases you have the opportunity to get better marketing results by converting ordinary blogger into extraordinary blogger.
Readers from RSS to Blog plug-in can boost sales through your blog.
Your blog’s RSS feeds are converted into a powerful marketing machine by rapidly boosting the number of visitors that land on your blog.
As you generate more traffic, you will reap the corresponding monetary benefit from your blogs.
As a matter of fact, with the increase in number of RSS feeds, you will get proportionate backlinks to your site.
With the addition of every single RSS feed subscriber to your blog, your blog’s links are distributed which will result in the natural growth of your blog. This new plug-in supports both web and desktop RSS feed readers (subscribers).
Features offered by the plug-in
- You will be able to launch a global RSS campaign.
- You can narrow down your promotion by focusing specific blog posts.
- You will be able to include your favorite pages in RSS Feed very quickly (in a matter of seconds).
- You can attract more visitors to your blog by enabling ‘Display post tag’. You will be able to display tags virtually on every RSS Feed.
- You can enable ‘X comments’ label. By enabling this feature, you can post the comment status as ‘no comment’ ,’n number of comments’, etc.
- You will be able to share social buttons on all RSS posts. This feature will help you create more interaction with the audience. As the spread will be more, you will be able to make number of sales.
- You will be able to display posts randomly on all RSS posts or pages. This will cause more interaction and more traffic on your blog.
- As copyright notice will be displayed on each and every RSS post, you will be able to arrest RSS content thieves and thus will not miss out any visitors. Ultimately, the number of visitors to your blog will increase.
- The total number of comments can be shown by activating the ‘X post comments’ feature. By activating the “Display latest comments” feature you will be able to show the number of latest comments. These actions will speed up the interaction with your audience.
Targeted Ad campaign
- You have no limit on the creation of RSS Ad campaigns. You will be able to target specific posts or categories on RSS feeds which will increase the number of visitors and sales.
- You can create a number of ‘header or footer ads’. These ads can be displayed by targeting specific posts or categories to increase either visitors or sales or both.
Other benefits of subscription of this plug-in include, free upgrades for lifetime, support from forums, email support and money back guarantee.
As of now, this WordPress plug-in is offered under two categories of license. It is priced at $97 under unlimited site edition and $37 under single user edition.
The plugin comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. So you have nothing to lose!
The application makes you burden-free as it will take all your worries of gathering RSS subscribers and you will be able to implement powerful marketing strategies through RSS feeds.